Alf Pritchatt begins by apologizing for being an "interloper." He describes himself as being just a normal person, not someone he feels George Woods and Betty Green would want to talk to. The uneven quality of the recording is from the less-than-perfect quality of the original tape.
Other segments of Alf Pritchatt's seance:
- Disillusioned with the church for not opposing war (3:06)
- Strange occurrences at his death (8:52)
- Soldier killed a month previous comes to greet him (5:42)
- The environment in the afterlife (3:48)
- His friend explains to him that he's dead. (3:14)
- Told about the nature of the afterlife (23:21)
- Someone he forgot about welcomes him and he settles into the afterlife. (9:34)
Listen to the entire seance.
Return to the list of segments.
Copyright © 2006 greaterreality.com