A common theme in the seance is criticism of the Christian church for not following the teachings of Christ. Alf points out the contradiction between Christ's teachings and the images of pastors and priests blessing the ships and guns, promising that God is on one nation's side.
Other segments of Alf Pritchatt's seance:
- Alf Pritchatt humbly introduces himself. (2:50)
- Strange occurrences at his death (8:52)
- Soldier killed a month previous comes to greet him (5:42)
- The environment in the afterlife (3:48)
- His friend explains to him that he's dead. (3:14)
- Told about the nature of the afterlife (23:21)
- Someone he forgot about welcomes him and he settles into the afterlife. (9:34)
Listen to the entire seance.
Return to the list of segments.
Copyright © 2006 greaterreality.com