Betty Green asks Alf how he passed away. He describes the odd occurrences at the time of his death. He refers to World War I and World War II as the "first lot" and the "last lot." He was helping soldiers realize they were dead during World War II (the "last lot").
Other segments of Alf Pritchatt's seance:
- Alf Pritchatt humbly introduces himself. (2:50)
- Disillusioned with the church for not opposing war (3:06)
- Soldier killed a month previous comes to greet him (5:42)
- The environment in the afterlife (3:48)
- His friend explains to him that he's dead. (3:14)
- Told about the nature of the afterlife (23:21)
- Someone he forgot about welcomes him and he settles into the afterlife. (9:34)
Listen to the entire seance.
Return to the list of segments.
Copyright © 2006 greaterreality.com